Saturday, September 20, 2014

★★COUNTING THE DAYS★★





1-2-3 days... Hi! I'm RUSTY at the Tehama County Animal Care Center at 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA. (530-527-3439), and I was just counting how long it would take me to get adopted... 76-77-78 days... sigh, it’s getting hard to count so many days! I was hoping to be adopted before too many numbers went by, but that hasn’t happened!

Maybe you could do something as simple as 1-2-3 for me!
1. Gaze into my beautiful eyes and admire how handsome I am.
2. Think hard about adopting me!
3. Share me with every buddy you know, if you don’t want me!
How easy is that?

Now, I have some more numbers:
1. I love people!!! and snuggling!!! and belly rubs (they’re the best)!!!
2. I'm healthy and gentle and very affectionate.
3. I specially love belly rubs (oops, I already said that).
4. I have a great video too! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LykXggNagBM )

And if you like low numbers, my #ADOPTION fee will make you happy, cause P.E.T.S. is paying for my neuter and they’re giving me a bag of food and a toy to go home with!

So, hurry hurry, I am COUNTING on you cause I don’t want to count any more days! RUSTY

#tehamaadoption



0 comments:

Post a Comment