Saturday, September 20, 2014

★★CUTEST DOG EVER ★★





Hi! I'm BITSY, or as you'll have to agree, the "Cutest Dog Ever"!

I’ve been living with the nice people from the Tehama County Animal Care Center at 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA, (530-527-3439) since mid-August and they want you to know that even though there are LOTS of dogs that look just like me in Northern California, I'm the very best of the best!

I'm around 10 pounds, the perfect size!  And about 2 years old, the perfect age! AND I have a tail that loves to wag with a butt that loves to wiggle, thus, the perfect disposition.  What more could you ask for?  If your still not sure, you can see a nice little video of me here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45d81WN34gU

And, if you #ADOPT me, I won’t break the bank cause I’m already spayed, and my bags are already packed with some dog food and my toys!

Wiggles and Wags, BITSY


#tehamaadoption


0 comments:

Post a Comment