Monday, September 22, 2014

★★ EAR FAIRY GRANTS WISH ★★





One day I was just walking along and the Ear Fairy came by and said, "One day you will be up for adoption, and if I grant you the cutest ears in the world, you'll be snatched right up!"  So I said yes, and now I’m just waiting to get adopted!

I'm GRANT, and if you want to find a handsome devil with fabulous ears, you can find me at the Tehama County Animal Care Center at 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA, (530-527-3439).  I am good, nice and quite the curious tyke.   I'm as comfortable sitting in your lap,  as I am zipping around a yard!  Which you can check out in this short video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvjYf4sDogk

I mean, in case the ears weren't enough to convince you to “snatch me up” then here’s the deal -  If you #ADOPT me between September 22nd and 27th, P.E.T.S. is paying for my neuter and rabies vaccination, plus they will send me off with a bag of dog food and a toy too. 

So, how could you not snatch me up?

Still waiting, GRANT (the one with the cutest ears)


#tehamaadoption

0 comments:

Post a Comment