Saturday, September 20, 2014

★★ GETTING ADOPTED 101 ★★





On our first day of "How To Get Adopted 101," the teacher told us, "Learn the “Happy puppy dog expression”.  Humans are defenseless against #dogs doing it."

So I've been practicing and practicing!  How do you think I'm doing?

I'm ROSCOE, and I’ve been studying at the Tehama County Animal Care Center, at 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA.  I think of myself as their star pupil because I'm really cheerful and extremely lovable and very smart too  (which is good with housetraining)!

If you'd like to learn more about me, all you have to do is call 530-527-3439  (did I tell you I’m a star pupil!).  I know my #ADOPTION fees are really low cause  P.E.T.S. is paying for my neuter and rabies vaccination!  And, I heard that they’ll send me off with a graduation present of dog food and a toy!

I hope you'll Adopt me, or at least share this awesome message, because I really want to graduate FIDO BETA KAPPA!!!!!!

Studiously yours, ROSCOE


#tehamaadoption

0 comments:

Post a Comment