Saturday, September 20, 2014

★★ PISTAL PACKIN’ POOCH ★★





Do you want a reward?  Then this lively, fun loving pooch is the one for you!  I’m known for stealing kisses and the hearts of those who know me!

I like to fly out of my kennel like a speedin’ bullet,  cause I’m eager for exercise and I think life is a HUGE game!  I’m still pretty young (about 10 months), so I can be goofy, but, I love to learn new things like sitting and walking politely on a leash, cause the scuttlebutt is I’m smart and learn super well!  But, did I tell you, I have LOTS of energy and that I love to give kisses … hmmm, maybe I did shoot my mouth off  bout that already.

I’m going to shoot straight from the hip.  Everyone at the Tehama County Animal Care Center at 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA, (530-527-3439) is super, but I’m really ready to settle into a homestead of my own.  If you #ADOPT me between September 22nd and 27th, it won’t cost you a lot of grub, cause P.E.T.S. is paying for my neuter, plus you get the bonus reward of a bag of dog food and a toy.

You’ll hit a bullseye with a straight shooter like me… and that’s no bull!  PISTOL 

#tehamaadoption



0 comments:

Post a Comment