Sunday, September 21, 2014

★★”TREATS ARE THE BESTEST” ★★





Hi, I’m PENNY and treats are the bestest !!!  When I came into the Tehama County Animal Care Center at 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA, (530-527-3439) with my Mom, the nice people here gave me a treat and I found out that I just LOVE them! I really, really do!!!!!!

Just so you know,  I’ll pay extra special attention when you teach me my manners if you give me a treat!  I’m already learning how to sit nice and how to walk on a leash cause you know why…I get TREATS if I’m good doing things!!!

If you #ADOPT me between September 22nd and 27th, it won’t cost you very much cause P.E.T.S. is paying for my spay and rabies vaccination, plus they will send me off with a bag of dog food and a toy too.  What that means is you’ll have extra money to buy me treats…YIPEE !!!

I hope you'll Adopt me, or at least share my picture (kinda tells you all about me), because I really want to go to a home (especially since my Mom already got one).

From your fondest treat fan, PENNY


#tehamaadoption

0 comments:

Post a Comment