Thursday, August 6, 2015

❤❤ Let’s Get Meatball’s Heart Fixed ❤❤



Meatball is an American Bully who has had some rough years, but he keeps smiling!  He is a lovable Goofball who really does need a helping hand.  He has Heartworm, allergies and entropian of his lower eyelids.  This big hunk of a guy just can’t seem to get a decent break!  BUT, with your help we can give Meatball the break this love bug deserves.
Meatball wanted to tell you something… “Just look at me, I’m really a pretty handsome guy, and I have a real loving heart too!  I know that cause they say I’m positive for heartworm.  So, I figure that means that I’ll worm my way into your heart with my cuddling, snuggling and nuzzling.  And do I ever love to give big old sloppy kisses!  I know I need medicines and surgery to make me all better and that it’s expensive.  That’s why the nice people at P.E.T.S. are doing this FundRazr.  They believe if they can get enough money, I can get treated and if I’m all better a really nice family will want to adopt me!  I promise I will be worth every penny!  I’ll really will LOVE you with all my heart,for ever and ever and ever.”
 P.E.T.S. (Providing Essentials for Tehama Shelter)) is a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer non-profit organization in Red Bluff, CA  dedicated to helping abused, homeless, and neglected animals.  We are asking you to please open up your heart so we can help Meatball with his!  We cannot do this alone… If you can’t donate, then please. please share his story to every site you know! 
You can donate directly to the fundraiser via PayPal, or you can mail your donation to
P.E.T.S.
P.O. Box 1174
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Any amount will bring Meatball one step closer to a forever home.  Please let us know that the donation is for Meatball and all donations are tax deductible. 
 THANK YOU !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment